We know that there are days where you may need to see a dentist as soon as possible! You may have been kept up all night from your toothache and want the issue to be resolved as soon as possible. At Pain Free Dentist Sydney, we always keep some spaces available in the appointment slots everyday for patients requiring an emergency dentist.
Pain Free Dentist Sydney is located at two convenient locations in Rozelle and Hurlstone Park and we open 6 days a week and take emergencies on Sundays.
Dental emergencies that we treat include:
- Tooth aches
- Sports injuries
- Tooth or teeth being knocked out
- Denture repairs
- Crown chips
- Fractured Teeth
- Broken filling
- Jaw pain
- Locked jaw
In the situation that your tooth has been knocked out, please follow these first aid instructions:
1. If the tooth is free from dirt, put the tooth straight back into the socket, making sure that you do not touch the root - only grip the crown of the tooth
2. If the tooth is dirt wash the tooth with milk or Hank's balanced salt solution and then place it back into the socket
3. If you can't place the tooth back into the socket - place it in between your back teeth and your cheek or in a container containing milk, saliva or Hank's balanced salt solution
4. Book an emergency appointment with your Dentist immediately.
If you or someone close to you have experienced a dental emergency, please do not hesitate to contact Pain Free Dentist Sydney on (02) 9818 8887 for urgent care.